Because your privacy is very important to us, WritingPrompts.com.com operates by these principles:
- The WritingPrompts.com.com website (“Site”) is maintained by Inklyo Inc. Inklyo Inc. is a company federally incorporated in Canada.
- Our use of any personal information you provide to WritingPrompts.com.com is regulated and protected by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, including Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- To the extent that WritingPrompts.com.com collects any information from our visitors and users, whether that information is personally identifying or not, either from actively provided information, from “cookies,” or from our web hosting service, WritingPrompts.com.com uses such information only for our own purposes relating to providing our services. Such information is not knowingly provided to any third parties except as explicitly disclosed herein.
- When you visit our Site, our server collects information (“server logs”) regarding the pages you request, your IP address, and the server’s success in sending you the page you requested. These server logs are used for diagnostic and maintenance purposes and to produce aggregated statistics we may use to monitor and improve our services.
- Your web browser may accept a “session cookie” that allows the web server to associate your requests with each other and to distinguish them from the requests of other visitors. The “session cookie” is a random string of letters and numbers and contains no personally identifying information.
- Your web browser sends information “request headers” to any site you visit to let the site know what language(s) you prefer to see the site displayed in. You can control this information using the options or preferences settings in your browser software. This information is used only to serve the current request and for system diagnostics.
- When you use our Site search page, the search terms you requested and the top results displayed may be remembered in order to monitor and improve the accuracy of the search results the search page provides. This information is not used by us for other purposes.
When Contacting WritingPrompts.com.com
- Your personal information, including the contact details you provide, is used to respond to any email, website, postal, fax, or telephone query you make.
- Information regarding your query and our response may be used to monitor or improve our customer service procedures.
Providing Feedback to WritingPrompts.com.com
- Your feedback is valuable. We like to know when we’ve done well and when we can improve. Feedback you provide for completed orders will be correlated with information regarding the order the feedback relates to, and we may contact you to respond to the feedback you provide.
- You may choose to permit us to publish your feedback in the testimonials section of our Site and elsewhere. If you permit us to do this, we will publish the first name or nickname you provide and your general location (not your address) and will edit your comments to remove any other personally identifying information.
Subscribing to WritingPrompts.com
- You may choose to subscribe to WritingPrompts.com’s free mailing list. When you subscribe, your name and email address are stored for future use by us. We do not sell or rent email data.
- WritingPrompts.com.com may, from time to time, make use of analytics advertising features including, but not limited to, remarketing, remarketing with analytics, display network impression reporting, and demographics and interest reporting. This is done via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. If you wish to opt out of these features, you may do so through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out). Please also see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We do not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. We may be required to disclose any personal information we hold as a result of a legitimate request or warrant, or for other reasons required or allowed by applicable laws. If we believe that a crime, tort, or other illegal act, including payment fraud, has taken place or is about to take place, we may voluntarily disclose relevant personal information to the police, courts, or other competent authorities.
Agents, Successors, and Assigns
Recourse and Dispute Resolution